Saturday 2 September 2017

An Interview with Mr. Saurabh Kaushik ,Founder at PEOPLEIST INDIA. Trusted Business Growth Strategist & Coach for Business, Owners(Billionaires/Millionaires), Entrepreneurs & Fortune 500s.




       

Q1:What led to the inception of Peopleist  India?
Ans 1: I always wanted to do something on my own. I was already consulting a lot of companies and thought why not let’s start something of your own. You are also dependent on others. I found this a great opportunity to do this all by yourself. I’ve got great support from my teammates and I think one should take the plunge and then there is no looking back.

Q2:What is the biggest change you’ve seen in yourself after Peopleist India?
Ans2: I think I’ve grown as a leader. Working with these guys in my last assignment I was the HR manager and I was consulting many other companies for which also I was HR. But during  Peopleist when you’re working with your own people so closely, you grow because you have so many experiences .For the first time it’s like you go to the jungle and hunt your own food. In a job whatever you do you get paid every month but in this you’re hunting on your own like finding a client, delivering a service. The best thing has been growing as a leader and bringing about a change in not only yourself but in your clients as well.

Q3:As a consultant what is your instinctive approach to any problem?
Ans3:Fisrt step is to know the problem really really well. How we operate is we’re like sharp shooters. Often times what we’ve seen is when an organisation calls us, they’re generally talking about symptoms and this is generally one part of the problem. So first understand what it is and where we are and where do you want to go and then devising how could we get there. We take the best of insights from the organisations themselves.

Q4:How do you maintain balance between work and personal life?
Ans4:I have the one principle of really living your life. I think there’s nothing worse than a life not lived and I don’t think my work is work. I really enjoy it and for me its like how would a hobby be for someone. Its something which you would enjoy. Whereas personal life is concerned that’s what we do all the time.

Q5:TEDx ..was that personal or professional?
Ans5:It was a very good opportunity to share my experiences with the youth of our country. My TEDx  experience was phenomenal. I really enjoyed and I think that the 18 minutes concept is really cool.

Q6:Nowadays start-ups have become more of a trend. Can you give some pointers for successful start-ups?
Ans6:They say 90-97% start-ups fail in their initial years. The most  vital thing for a startup  to be successful is for their founder to know who they really are and what they want to do and how they want to do it. Nobody teaches you how to run a startup  in your college education .For a startup to be successful it really needs to be able to add values.

Q7:What advice would you like to give to your younger self?
Ans7:Don’t take yourself seriously. Just do what you like to do. A lot of people I have come across are suffering from many things. You can have a lot of money but still be depressed .You should keep moving and add values.

Reported By:                                         
Riya Khandelwal
Ritika Agarwal

Photographer:
Vishakha Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment